Parker took this picture of Kenzie a few weeks ago. Ever since Christmas, at least one of us has been sick at any given time. Usually it's been at least two of us. I haven't had anything to blog about because we never feel like making it anywhere. There was one day we were all at about 75% so we went out for ice cream, but otherwise we've stayed home. Kenzie had a sinus infection, and hives. Chris and I had the worst cold ever, which took over a month to go away. I got an ear infection. Parker had a cold. I got the flu.
This was just today. Poor Parker now has the flu. What I had seemed to be a 24-hour bug, so at least he should feel better soon. As I was stripping him down yet again, he said to me, "I don't want to throw up any more!" Can't blame him at all! I've been Lysol-ing down everything in hopes Chris and Kenzie don't get it next... (is winter over yet??)
1 comment:
Bummer :( Hope you guys feel better soon!!
Post a Comment