Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mommy's New Toy

Of course, the kids are under the impression that this is their new toy. Still, after years of not being able to practice the piano, I finally bought one!
It's an older, refurbished piano, but I really liked it and think it makes the front room feel more "homey" now. I bought an unfinished bench, so once I stain that (always another project...) then it'll be complete.

4 comments:

StephNyd said...

So Jealous!!! And so in love with that piano!!! Where did you get it? I love the look of it. :) I wish we had enough room for a piano. Maybe I'll just come over and consider it my new toy too! he he he ;)

Tiff said...

I bought it from a guy in Cedar Hills who repairs and sells pianos out of his home. It's definitely not a fancy piano or anything, but it was in my price range! Come over and play it anytime. :o)

Anonymous said...

WOw, that is a really beautiful piano though, Miss Tiff!! It's no baby grand, but it's still pretty nice!!! Awesome!
-JZ

Zoppo said...

Sorry about publishing that anonymously....I was having troubles logging in!