I'm such a nice wife... not only did I load up a box with Twinkies, Apple Beer, cornichons, root beer, Tim's potato chips, and the They Might Be Giants DVD "Here Come the 123s" (ok that was from Kenzie), but I also made an appointment for him to have a 1-hour massage at Massage Envy. Not to mention that I made him ribs for dinner. (Am I talking myself up enough here?) McKenzie was so excited that it was Daddy's birthday that we even put candles on the cake twice and let her sing and blow them out. And she even let Daddy open one of the presents on his own!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Happy 28th Birthday to Daddy!
I'm such a nice wife... not only did I load up a box with Twinkies, Apple Beer, cornichons, root beer, Tim's potato chips, and the They Might Be Giants DVD "Here Come the 123s" (ok that was from Kenzie), but I also made an appointment for him to have a 1-hour massage at Massage Envy. Not to mention that I made him ribs for dinner. (Am I talking myself up enough here?) McKenzie was so excited that it was Daddy's birthday that we even put candles on the cake twice and let her sing and blow them out. And she even let Daddy open one of the presents on his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What are cornichons?
I hope it is better than what I'm picturing....cuz I'm imagining somesort of bon bon thing that looks like a mix between candy corn and that wooden thing that is considered "festive" at Thanksgiving time and other times of feast also known as a cornacopia.
Jeanne - they are little french pickles. They smell rather garlicky and Kenzie and Geeb both love them. :o)
Post a Comment